2020 MVF Activity Card Process
During the health emergency, the MVF Board approved changes to and/or suspension of parts of the normal Activity Card Process, anticipating a late opening of the pools. The focus was to make pools accessible to residents and eliminate the in-person contact the regular process dictates.
For 2020, residents will be permitted access to MVF pools with the following proof of eligibility:
- Residents who have an Activity Card with a 2019 Validation Sticker (light orange, Valid through May 15, 2020) will be able to access the pool with no changes needed.
- New residents, and residents who have lost their Activity Card but were eligible for the 2019 season, will be able to request an Activity Card, which will be dropped off at their chosen pool within a week. To start this process, complete this online form. For help with the form, contact the registration team (contact details below).
- Residents under the age of 10 do not need an Activity Card, however must be accompianied by and adult with a valid Activity Card to enter the pool.
- Residents who are renting a property and do not have a 2019 Activity Card must contact their landlord or property manager before filling out the online form.
- After submission, residents will be contacted with ready status and pickup information.
- Activity Cards are only processed Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. The MVF Office is CLOSED on the weekends. Please plan accordingly to receive your card(s).
- Residents who have an Activity Card with a validation sticker older than 2019 will need to call the MVF Office at 240-243-2333 or 240-243-2320 to request an updated sticker.
- No guest cards or outside pool memberships will be issued.
- Non-DU condominiums and HOAs managed by MVF (Horizon Run Condo, Thomas Choice Condo, Park Place I Condo, Park Place II Condo, South Village/Center Stage, South Village/ Walker’s Choice) will be issued temporary 2020 Activity Cards.
- Non-DU condominiums and HOAs not managed by MVF (Breckenridge, Center Court, Christopher Court, Thomas Choice West, Normandie on the Lake I and Thomas Choice Gardens) will be issued temporary Activity Cards through their management company.
- Children under the age of 10, regardless of their swimming ability, must be accompanied by an adult who has proof of eligibility.
For more information, questions or assistance with the 2020 MVF Activity Card process, call 240-243-2333 or 240-243-2320, or e-mail email@example.com.