How to connect to the Montgomery Village Foundation Investment Committee meeting
Monday, April 20, 2020 | 7:00 p.m.
In light of the COVID-19 health emergency, the Montgomery Village Foundation (MVF) Investment Committee is holding a virtual meeting on Monday, April 20. This meeting will discuss regular business and include a portion for Residents Time. Please follow the instructions below to participate in the meeting.
Thank you in advance for your patience, as this is the first time this process is being used for ths type of meeting.
To access the meeting
- Dial: 425-436-6364
- Access Code: 468503*
Please note that due to high call volumes, you may get a busy signal when trying to connect. Please hang up and try again.
If you are unable to connect after several attempts, text the words “CALL ME” to the dial in number (425-436-6364). When you are called back, you will need to enter the access code. You can also text the word “HELP” to the dial in number to receive alternate numbers to call in with.
Alternatively, you can download the freeconferencecall.com app and use it to connect on your phone over wifi, bypassing the need to use a phone carrier. Simply click “+New” and enter the dial in number and access code in the appropriate boxes.
By computer or tablet
- Navigate to https://join.freeconferencecall.com/mconroy60
- Use your device audio
- Do not activate video
Rules for meeting
- Investment Committee members will have the ability to talk during the meeting (microphones on).
- All other callers will be muted (microphones off) and be able to listen to the business meeting.
- Residents Time will be offered at the beginning of the meeting. Please limit your comments to 3 minutes:
- Residents who cannot make the meeting can submit questions in advance via the website: https://montgomeryvillage.com/eform/submit/residents-time-question
- A Question and Answer session will be available for residents in the meeting to participate
- When the session starts, residents can enter the queue by pressing *6
- Residents will be prompted when it is their turn to speak (microphone automatically unmuted)
- Microphone will be automatically muted after time is up (3 minute maximum, per regular Residents Time rules)
- The meeting will be recorded and audio will available afterward for any residents who could not make the meeting.
Please be patient with how the meeting runs. We will be doing our best to facilitate all parts – despite all the testing we’ve done, using this for the first time in a real setting will present challenges, I’m sure!