MONTGOMERY VILLAGE FOUNDATION, INC.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Thursday, June 27, 2019
North Creek Board Room – 7:30 p.m.
Presentation – Plans for Redevelopment of Vacant Professional Center Site for a New Lidl Grocery Store and another Retail Pad Site
Residents Time – As a courtesy to fellow residents and the board, please limit your remarks to no more than 3 minutes. During this time, residents are encouraged to offer suggestions and/or requests for the 2020 MVF Budget.
- Call Meeting to Order
- President's Remarks
- Review and Approve Minutes of the Regular Meeting May 23, 2019
- Treasurer’s Report & Financial Statements
- Executive Vice President's Report
- Information Items
A. Report by EVP on Key Items Discussed at Strategic Planning Retreat
- Acceptance of Action List
A. Consider Updates to MVF Personnel Policies for Inclusion in Employee Personnel Manual
B. Consider Concept to Repurpose One Tennis Court at Apple Ridge to Accommodate Multiple Purpose-Built Pickleball Courts
C. Consider Bid for Clubside Playground Replacement
D. Consider Bid for North Creek Lake Park Playground Replacement
E. Consider Bid for North Creek Parking Lot Light Replacement
F. Consider Authorizing a Bidding Process to Repurpose One of the North Creek Tennis Court to Futsal/Soccer Mini-Pitch
G .Consider COE Recommendation for Wording Change to the Standards for MVF Property Maintenance Around Lakes, Ponds, and
- Committee Reports – barring any questions, these reports will be accepted as a group:
A. Executive Committee
C. Commercial Architectural Review (CARC)
D. Committee on Environment (COE)
I. Investment Committee
- Board Member Issues
- Vote on Closed Session - Pursuant to Section 11B Real Property, of the Annotated Code of Maryland (Maryland Homeowners Association Act) to – (iii) Consultation with legal counsel on legal matters.