The Montgomery Village Foundation (MVF) Architectural Standards Department will be performing its annual scheduled community inspections beginning in January 2018. The communities to be inspected this year include the following:
• Arrowhead (96 properties)
• Fairidge (217 properties)
• Fairway Islands (189 properties)
• Greentee I and II (106 properties)
• Highfield (133 properties)
• Partridge Place (331 properties)
• Charlesgate (128 properties)
• Hickory Grove (63 properties)
• Kings Point (54 properties)
• The Meadows (27 properties)
• The Mews (45 properties)
• Wood Edge (41 properties)
• Clusters I, II and III (548 properties)
• 18 properties
• Courts of Whetstone (105 properties)
• Goshenside (164 properties)
• Lakeside (138 properties)
• Ridges of Whetstone (40 properties)
These inspections are an important service that fulfills one of MVF’s core responsibilities, that of maintaining the architectural integrity and harmony of Village properties and enforcing architectural covenants.
Properties are inspected to determine if they comply with the architectural criteria and guidelines for each community. Check the MVF website, www.montgomeryvillage.com, for architectural criteria and guidelines for your community. Inspections include the exterior of homes, decks, fences, patios, walkways, sheds and any other structures or additions.
Residents should check with the Architectural Standards Department before making any visual changes to either their homes or yards. Architectural inspections do not include general maintenance of private residences, which are addressed by the individual homes corporations and their Private Property Maintenance Inspections and are conducted on an annual basis.
For more information, contact the Architectural Standards Department at 301-948-0110.