One position needed at each program (Stedwick and Whetstone Afterschool Clubs)
Positions begin with the 2018-2019 school year on September 4, 2018.
Plan, facilitate and supervise the activities of children enrolled in the Afterschool Club. The schedule is 5 days a week from 3:15 to 6:15 p.m.
- Provide direction to staff and children
- Implement program plan, ensuring the understanding of everyone involved
- Monitor individuals or small groups of students
- Enforce all rules to ensure the safety and security of program participants
- Interact with children in an effort to build self-esteem and form a comfort level with their peers
- Make sound judgements for the betterment and quality of the program
- Act as a liaison between parents, staff and school personnel
- Other duties as needed
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum of one-year experience working with children (K-5) preferred
- Some College preferred (Education background is a plus)
- Ability to communicate in a professional and positive manner to children, parents, school administration and other staff members
- Patient and compassionate attitude